Sunday, November 2, 2008

Review Haunting of Molly Hartley by DC Tauntaun

Someone asked me what the slogan means "we know what you are Molly Hartley". I said, "what, you don't want to go waste an hour and a half of your life finding out?". One person made the comment before the show, "you're going to be bored". It wasn't part way through the movie when I pulled out our prepaid cell phone to see if it had anything fun on it. Of course it didn't.

They make fun of religious fanatics. They forgot they were making a scary movie thorugh most of the film. They forgot the first half storyline when they train wrecked off into the ending. The characters are lifeless (was it a zombie movie? No). The scenes are so predictable you can count down the "jumping" moments that are supposed to scare you.

Where I have listed a previous film that was worthless, another that was pointless, this one is useless. A Halloween movie that doesn't scare. Hmmmm.

No comments: