Friday, July 23, 2010

Salt Review by DC Tauntaun

Once I got through the rinky-dink first 30 minutes, I put aside the cheesy written, unbelievable moments and had a little fun with the ride for the last hour. Once the ball gets rolling it really doesn't stop until the end. No ones going to claim this one was well done, but like Eagle Eye from a few years ago that had some fun action sequences, this one takes you down a similar path. Not one you'll buy, but for a few moments you will catch yourself saying I am curious to see how they get her out of this one. Leiv Shreiber did a good job and action fans should find solace in a "B" movie of this generation. Have fun spotting the silly stuff that shows up in the film, but is irrelevant to the film. Who is Salt they ask? I wouldn't ask that since Angelina did the best she could with this script. I would ask Who is writing Salt? Because that is the mystery....

No comments: