Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Inception Review by DC Tauntaun
While sitting through this mesmerizing twisted tale, one has to appreciate the layer upon layer of storyline and intricacies. This is a thinking mans movie, or womans movie. I won't hide the fact I found it rather intriguing and full of depth. That doesn't mean everyone will think the same. It's quite long, and even with all the action sequences throughout, the dialogue could put someone to sleep if they didn't understand what was going on. I am sure I will return for a second time to catch absolutely everything I think I missed. I am not a fan of Decaprio, but bravo in this one, bravo. Get the largest refillable popcorn, it's going to fill the whole evening, and don't forget, pay attention, because even then you still might wonder what just happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment