
As the Thornton's pondered after the fact, they easily recognized the joy and value of family pictures. But during the event, there is only hope that a 2 and 5 year old will stay focused long enough to see it through. From fun fall clothing, to ballet attire, and the sharp tuxedo vest it was fun to watch. Ethan sitting happily on the rock, then with his super attention span, quickly running off to whatever fit his fancy. And what does one tell a 5 year old that wants to wear her ballet outfit in the family photo? I guess the Thornton's all could have gotten into their tutu's instead?

3 comments:
Wow, those kids are growing up fast! Elizabeth's hair is getting so long and beautiful! Ethan is actually a little kid now... where did the baby go?
What a gorgeous family picture! Everyone looks great!
Cute family pictures. I hope things work out for you all soon and we can have you back in Utah.
Funny! I can totally picture the discussion about the tutu.
Post a Comment