Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3 Review by DC Tauntaun

My HSM 3 when I was younger was Grease and Footloose. And you really do need to be 10 to 15 years old to like HSM 3, because it is not near as good as Grease or Footloose. Zac Ephron does have a very strong stage presence, but the show really seems at this point beneath that presence. The other actors came across much younger. There are some good dance routines for those that are into dancing. Seeing where I grew up was fun (I loved every time they went up on the roof and I got to see Salt Lake Valley). I never saw the first two in the series so I cannot compare it to those, but this show definately has it's target audience, and I am not part of that. Oh, it is rated G and a much better option for your children then other stuff out there, so from that standpoint, go get them addicted to singing and dancing.

No comments: