Monday, May 5, 2008
Review Made of Honor by DC Tauntaun
Not one I planned on seeing, but when Case called and said he needed a screener, I couldn't say no. Unfortunately, I left feeling this could have been a great film, and they filled every known gap with a filthy gag or joke. Think of the last comedy you saw that you were enjoying but then they would throw in an unnecessary bodily noise or unnecessary F word. These writers had that mentality but theirs just happened to be wasted sexual inuendos. You will have a few moments of chuckle, but there are far better comedy romances out there. The premise was strong, the potential was there, but the movie ended up on the side of the road on a desert highway wishing it could have that decision over again to refuel 100 miles back and go the other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment