Friday, May 2, 2008
Iron Man Review by DC Tauntaun
Not a comic I personally grew up reading, but I was familiar with the character. Going in I had an idea, coming out I had an incredible time. For 105 minutes Iron Man is an extremely well made, well edited, quick witted film carried by Robert Downey Jr. and his portrayal of Tony Stark. There will be few that won't care for this one, but most will walk out saying wow. For the last 20 minutes the film searches how to wrap up and with a ton of action carries us along. As great as the first part is, the last twenty minutes gets sloppy. Almost as if the writer was told to just wrap it up so we can get the film into the theatres. Although the ending is flawed, it doesn't take away from a great film. I really liked this film. It definately holds a PG-13 rating for a lot of weaponry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment