Friday, June 11, 2010

A-Team review by DC Tauntaun

I have to come right out and first state I am biased. I was a fan of the original A-team TV series. That puts me in the mindset of sitting through a film based on the original series. The film was ridiculous. The film was unbelievably silly. The film was non-stop adrenaline. The film was outrageously over the top. Wait a minute. The TV series was all of that too. Nice. The first 90 minutes is as crazy fun as you'll come across. The final 30 minutes went off the rails, but I can forgive it for the fact I had so much fun before that. I find it hard to believe a non-fan will find much interest, but action fans, especially B movie action fans wait for moments like this. The casting was decent. Although not completely believable as the original characters, you let that pass to an extent as you're just having too much fun to worry about Dirk Benedict. Turn off your brain. It's loud. It's crazy. It's great for some that this plan came together.

No comments: