Friday, June 4, 2010
Killers Review by DC Tauntaun
Killers doesn't really know what it wants to be. Silly, serious, over the top, big action, dramatic, etc.? It does entertain and provides a few laughs. It's not very good in regards to cinematic value, but it is a fresh spin on the spy genre. Another thing going for it, is I have never liked Ashton Kutcher, but in this role I actually found I liked him in it. Then again, he is the most serious character in the whole movie (sorry Tom Selleck, you were a close second). His childish humor is nowhere to be found. The film does have it's laughs, but don't expect to get them from Ashton. Katherine Heigl did a decent job of pulling off the "normal" grown up daughter, but the way her character is written you wonder what she is supposed to be. It is predictable and the action is way over the top, but I think they planned it that way. Silly and showing shades of slapstick, it will find it's audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment