Let's play "what if". "What if" the animals could defend themselves? "What if" the animals could drive a car? "What if" a bear could throw an outhouse up into a tree? "What if" I could have 90 minutes of my life back?
I tried to watch it through the eyes of a 7 year old and still didn't enjoy it. The gutter humor gets old and the comedy clunks together leaving one to wonder who will hire this comedy team at a later date. The message to the movie is LOUD AND CLEAR as the animals deserve to raise their families in the forest and we should leave them alone. Okay. But do I really need to see another skunk spray another person again...and again.. and again... and again? Your child may get a kick out of this just as many years ago we enjoyed watching a young boy Home Alone take on the bad guys with mulitple gags and gimmicks. Unfortunately that is the only similarity between the two films. So "what if" your child insists they want to see it? Have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment