Friday, May 22, 2009
Night at the Museum 2 Review by DC Tauntaun
This was certainly more entertaining than it was funny. I think most critics are missing the boat when they are putting it down due to a lack of laughs. Like the first, it is a non stop flow of bantering between museum pieces and with the Smithsonian giving life to and introducing more museum pieces, it gets fun. I will say that I think Ben Stiller is better in this one, but I like the original museum pieces in the first one better. The first 4 reels move pretty quickly as the storyline never slows down once it gets going. I don't think anyone will say it's better than the first, but from an entertainment standpoint, I think most will get a kick out of spending two hours in a museum that came to life. Not since Bolt have we seen good family fun like this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had to search out your blog. You should have linked it in via FB post. Anyhow, the family are looking forward to watching this as we loved the last one.
Kris B.
Post a Comment