Saturday, March 28, 2009
12 Rounds Review by DC Tauntaun
It is what it is. Anyone who goes into it thinking otherwise wasn't paying attention. John Cena is not a very good actor, so I knew that would be poor. Sure enough it was, but then again, I knew that going in so it didn't bother me. I knew it was going to be non-stop unbelievable action from start to finish, and sure enough it was, so it didn't bother me. I knew it was going to be written purely as entertainment. Sure enough, it was just that. No cinematic value. So anyone who loved the old silly Chuck Norris movies may enjoy this one. Anyone who likes to just see action for the sake of action, may enjoy this one. I can't say I would recommend it, but to an action fan, what else will you go see in the theatres right now? Monsters? No, because at least this one tries to be something and that is just an action film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment