
With most of our Christmas stuff in storage, we got to put together a unique tree this year with the kids helping pick out some of the ornaments and make some of them.
Growing up my family had many Christmas trees and often times got very creative. That left a lot of memories and provided a lot of fun decorating them. We would like to hear about some of your favorite Christmas trees that you have done in the past. Feel free to share in your comments a favorite Christmas tree memory.
Case - When I was about 10 years old my mother let me rubber band Star Wars figures to my own tree. Was the tree pretty? No. Was the tree mine? Yes. Do I remember that year's tree? Absolutely. It was fun to do.
Vickie - I enjoyed finding all the parts and pieces to my gold and burgandy tree. The first year we were married I wanted to have that beautiful tree, so I overspent and designed my dream tree.

1 comment:
I love having homemade tree ornaments! Just like memories...you can never have too many!
Post a Comment