Sunday, December 28, 2008
Bedtime Stories Review by DC Tauntaun
I wish I had had a child with me when I watched this as I probably would have enjoyed it more seeing a child smiling to the silly humor. It starts out better than it finishes as it turns from a cute kids story time, to a guys effort to be something special. Many movies this works, but the core audience is for kids, but it seems like they sort of stop thinking about the kids and decide to make the adults laugh. Only problem is that by then most adults have turned off their brains. I will say it does have some cute parts and moments where you wish they had focused on. It is by no means a horrible movie. But never gets past good status. Then again, to some 10 year olds, it may be the greatest thing since string cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment