We just received word that it is very possible the Thornton's are soon to be moving. Word was confirmed that they were selling their house, but with the housing slump it looks like the title companies have nothing bettter to do with their time then to push an escrow account through in record time!
Having just received an offer, the escrow is already expected to go through by the end of the month. We spoke with Case and he said, "When the offer came in we thought we would have until around the 10th, that is if the offer was legit. Now, I am looking around trying to find out how to find time to pack it all in time."
It looks like the new buyers will let the Thornton's rent for a few days, what was their house, but a move looks almost certain on August 5th. I heard they still haven't found a place to stay so they appear a bit unsure of themselves, "Finding a month to month rental isn't easy, but not knowing if we are headed to Utah, doesn't allow us to take anything more. Hopefully something will turn up soon as we only have 9 days to go." Case said. It sounds like they are going to be needing a pretty large storage unit.
This is certainly an exciting, yet sad time. As the move to get closer to Utah approaches, we know the Thornton's want to go to spend more time with family, but their reminiscing increases about the wonderful 8 years they have lived in Bend. "Bend is by far the favorite place I have ever lived." Case said with a smile.
Time to hang up the pen and go help Case and Vickie pack. Can someone remind me where I put down my back brace?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You better come see us before you head to Utah! Call me Vickie! Let me know what's going on. We miss you all!
Congrats on selling the house! It was very heart wrenching for us to move from Bend, too. It is truly a wonderful place.
Wish I was still around to help you pack. You know I'd be there every day if I could!!
Hope you find a perfect pace for the family.
Post a Comment