Saturday, November 6, 2010

Megamind 3-D REview by DC Tauntaun

Animated films have taken a turn for trying to please everyone. What used to be kids movies, have tried to live up to Pixar and make a film everyone can love. Going into Megamind I expected much of the same. By the end of the film, I had seen the same. Not a film my children are going to get into. But I found there wer eparts that were very funny, parts that were boring, parts that tried too hard, and parts that overperformed. It was silly and to some extent, a fresh re-boot of the superhero genre as the bad guy sort of becomes the good guy. Sort of. I even found a few of the 3-D scenes that looked pretty cool. It's more funny than it is good though. So go into it expecting a comedy and you'll enjoy it more.

No comments: