Friday, October 1, 2010

The Social Network Review by DC Tauntaun

I don't think it is a stretch at all to say I just watched the winner of the best Adapted screenplay at the upcoming Academy Awards. It will be tough to compete against this one. The writing was amazing. Then jump over into the great Cinematography. Oh, and did I mention editing? Might as well give them one too. The star was "creepily" perfect in his role. The weakest part of the film may actually be the directing. That is saying a lot about the film as it drew me in, and in a very compelling couple of hours, was intrigued and impressed. The commercial was horrible and I had very little interest in seeing it. I also couldn't figure out why I wanted to see a movie about the inventor of Facebook. Now I have to help convince others to catch this film, even if it's just to appreciate the film making. It won't go down as one of my favorite films, but I will respect this one. It was pretty darn good.

No comments: