Friday, August 27, 2010
Flashback
This Monday the 30th and Tuesday the 31st we are celebrating our 10th anniversary at my work at the Old Mill Stadium 16. We were able to get 7 films from the last ten years that was memorable. I got the chance to screen Batman Begins on the big screen again and I had forgotten how amazing that film was on the big screen. I had recently seen it on video and of course enjoyed it, but the new Batman films were made to be seen on the big screen. I will be screening Remember the Titans soon. Other films we are getting to show again include Phantom of the Opera, Princess Diaries, Dark Knight, Gladiator, National Treasure. It will be a fun two days as I look forward to seeing a few more of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment