Friday, May 7, 2010
Letters to Juliet Review by DC Tauntaun
Why does Italy and romance always go so well together? Chalk this one up to what I consider a "Sweet love story". With it's nearly inuendo free PG rating, and sweet fairy tale focus, there will be quite a few fans of this one. Those wives and ladies looking for the next feel good romance should look no further. Although a few parts did seem to drag, the script had some witty moments and portrayed many sappy emotional moments. One good quote I remember, "Men are like fine wine, they take many years to mature." It won't go down in the annals of society as an all time great, but for a good filler in an film industry where romance is all about sex, here is one that tries to hold the belief of true love out there for people to grasp on to. Although, I can tell I am "a typical guy" because there at the end when all emotions are coming together as love is professed and you will hear the female tears of joy, I just kept getting distracted by the ants crawling around on the wood behind them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment