Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Review for the 3D version of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 by DC Tauntaun

Disney threw their hat into the ring of releasing two of their biggest films in 3D. Toy Story and Toy Story 2 will be playing as a double feature for two weeks starting on the second. You heard that right, over 3 hours of animated joy in the new 3D format. I first have to say I really like the new 3D. The clarity and depth creates a fabulous picture. Secondly, I have to admit that I consider both Toy Story's to be a couple of the greatest films of our generation. Of course, they are animated, but still amazing. Although some may not find the 3D worth the extra charge, seeing these films on the big screen again was fun. I look forward to bringing my daughter. The toughest part will be getting younger children through 3 hours for both films. There is an intermission (which is rather entertaining as they have trivia and fun on the screen for the ten minutes between films) to stretch and get your refills. If your children never got to see these on the big screen, give it a shot. See what they think as I enjoyed the new look.

No comments: