It has been a long time since the Thornton Herald published an edition. Many of you may not have known but our printing press was destroyed by modern technology. One minute we were there placing the type set and along came some Megabites and whisked it away. It shook us up a lot. To this day I have still never seen anything so shocking.
Finally, after a couple of years we have come out of the basement and reintroduced ourselves to the world. We noticed that people had managed to control the Megabites and made it safe to communicate again. I am going to keep one eye open though, because I hear Megabites are moving faster than ever!
We have hired a personal security officer named Mike Rowsawft. Hopefuly he will protect us from any more future issues, but his abilities do appear to have some flaws. If he doesn't work out, I hear Mack Entosh is good.
We plan to utilize this medium for our future editions. Although I find the term "blog" to be amusing. Wish us luck as we move forward in bringing back the greatest informative resource since the carrier pigeon.
Enjoy, The Thornton Herald.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice to see you in the blogging world. Hope to hear from your family more often. love ya, Rachel
Glad you guys are blogging. It is a lot of fun to keep up with friends this way.
I enjoyed Case's blurb about the movie's he's seen! We miss being able to chat with you guys all the time about everything and nothing! So excited to be able to stay caught up on your happenings and see how the kids are growing!
Post a Comment