Sunday, February 8, 2009

Taken Review by DC Tauntaun

Everyone enjoys a liam Neeson film right? Well this one is 100% unbelievable action and oddly entertaining. It has been a long time since we've seen "invincible" as a character. By the middle of the show I was counting the number of bullets that should have hit him. I can make fun of the unrealistic nature all day, but it doesn't change the fact it was rather entertaining. I am not disappointed in seeing it being the action fan that I am. By no means a film for all, but for those that want to see a father stand tall and do whatever it takes to get his daughter back, then this is your film. Because it involves the subject of human trafficing there is substantial adult content as he almost single handidley takes down the industry. Definately PG-13 and go with reluctance, but don't be surprised if you walk away enjoying his triumph over evil.

No comments: